Develop language skills to speak confidentlyCRICOS Code 089607M
Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) is an upper-intermediate level qualification that offers certification and indicates that you can use every day written and spoken English for work or study purposes. The international accreditation is accepted by employers and educational institutions globally as proof of your ability to use English at an upper-intermediate level.
- An ability to deal confidently with different types of text (fiction, newspapers and magazines).
- Test their use of English with tasks that show how well they can use both grammar and vocabulary.
- Assess their ability to communicate effectively in face-to-face situations.
- Learn examination tips and strategies to help achieve success in their assessments.
- Communicate with confidence.
- Assess the ability to follow and understand a range of spoken materials, from news, presentations to everyday conversations.
Duration | 10 to 12 weeks
Available | Morning or Evening
Intakes | Contact an advisor for more information on upcoming start dates
Entry Level | Upper intermediate level or equivalent