Evening or Saturday studies for convenience
LAB Montréal’s evening and Saturday group courses offer a passport to advancement in the workplace, enabling students to gain confidence at work, continuing their studies and boosting career opportunities. Evening and Saturday English and French language courses in Montréal offer students the chance to improve their spoken and comprehension skills.
Whatever a student’s level, LAB Montreal has a customized program that will suit their needs and goals. LAB Montreal courses are designed to help students develop their linguistic competencies for professional objectives or for general purposes. You will be placed in one of our six levels of language proficiency from beginner to advanced and study in a supportive, intimate environment.
With a convenient choice of evening or weekend courses, students can find work-life balance while they study. Intimate class sizes make for a comfortable learning environment, where students can focus on interacting with one another to enhance their development.
A world of possibilities:
- Learn key expressions and quickly speak with confidence
- Gain an appreciation for the culture
- Enjoy a flexible learning schedule with after-work classes
- Receive comprehensive, accessible and high-quality language training
- 30 hours per level
- Evening classes: two hours, twice a week
- Saturday morning: three hours, once a week
Evening classes - 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Winter 2020: January 20 or 21 to March 9 or 10
- Spring 2020: March 16 or 17 to May 5 or 13
- Summer 2020 - 1** : May 27 or 28 to June 30 or July 6
- Summer 2020 - 2** : July 22 or 23 to August 24 or 25
- Fall 2020 - 1** : September 16 or 17 to October 20 or 21
- Fall 2020 - 2 : October 28 or 29 to December 16 or 17
** Accelerated sessions: 6:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. - 2.5 hour classes
Saturday classes - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Winter : January 18 to March 21
- Spring : April 16 to June 20
- Summer 2020: July 4 to September 5
- Fall 2020: September 19 to November 21