Part-time studies for convenience
LAB Montréal’s part-time group courses offer a passport to advancement in the workplace, enabling students to gain confidence at work, continuing their studies and boosting career opportunities. Part-time English and French language courses in Montréal offer students the chance to improve their spoken and comprehension skills.
Whatever a student’s level, LAB Montreal has a customized program that will suit their needs and goals. LAB Montreal courses are designed to help students develop their linguistic competencies for professional objectives or to continue their studies at the university level. You will be ranked in one of our six levels of language proficiency from beginner to advanced and study in a supportive, intimate environment.
With a convenient choice of evening or weekend courses, students can find work-life balance while they study. Intimate class sizes make for a comfortable learning environment, where students can focus on interacting with one another to enhance their development.
A world of possibilities:
- Learn key expressions and quickly speak with confidence
- Gain an appreciation for the culture
- Enjoy a flexible learning schedule with after-work classes
- Receive comprehensive, accessible and high-quality language training
- 30 hours per level
- Evening classes: two hours, twice a week
- Saturday morning: three hours, once a week
Evening classes - 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Summer 2018 - 1** : May 28 or 29 to July 3 or 9
- Summer 2018 - 2** : July 23 or 24 to August 29 or 30
- Fall 2018 - 1** : September 5 or 6 to October 16 or 17
- Fall 2018 - 2 : October 24 or 25 to December 12 or 13
** Accelerated sessions: 6:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. - 2.5 hour classes
Saturday classes - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Summer 2018: July 7 to September 8
- Fall 2018: September 22 to November 24