Who is this for?
This course focuses on students who wish to improve their English skills for a business setting. This course is designed to give students a hands-on opportunity to develop all the skills needed for any business situation. Students will participate in hypothetical meetings, give presentations, refine telephone skills, and read and write emails to build strong business and finance vocabulary.
- Week 1 | Cover Letters, Resumes and Company Structure
- Week 2 | Communications/ Meetings, Case Studies and Field Trips
- Week 3 | Marketing and Branding, Dragon's Den Part 1
- Week 4 | Intercultural Business and Business Ethics, Dragon's Den Part 2
- Study options l full-time intensive (30hrs)
- Language levels | Advanced
- Maximum class size | 15 students (Average 14 students)
- Duration| 4 weeks
- Start dates| Check the pricelist for specific dates