Who is this for?
This four-week program helps you develop the skills you need to apply for a job in Vancouver and succeed at an interview. You will focus on language fluency as well as learn about employers’ expectations and standards. If you are planning to divide your time in Vancouver between working and studying, this course will develop the language skills you need to apply for a job, succeed at an interview, and feel confident using English while gaining work experience.
- Week 1 | Job Boards, Applications, and Resumes
- Week 2 | Interview Skills
- Week 3 | Customer Service language and Role Plays
- Week 4 | Working Conditions in Canada
- Study options | part-time (15hrs), full-time intensive (30hrs)
- Language levels | Intermediate
- Maximum class size | 15 students (Average: 14 students)
- Duration | 4 weeks
- Start dates| Check the pricelist for specific start dates