Who is this for?
Through specific listening exercises, students work to improve not only their listening comprehension skills but also their vocabulary and use of idioms and expressions. Students also learn about the English sound system, rhythm, intonation, and how sounds are linked together. Students are guided to make self-corrections and to focus on clear pronunciation during in-class activities, allowing students to improve articulation and reduce accents.
- Overall Listening Comprehension
- Discrete (word-to-word) Listening Skills
- Clear Pronunciation
- Study options | part-time (15hrs), semi-intensive (21hrs), full-time intensive (30hrs)
- Language levels | Intermediate, Advanced
- Maximum class size | 15 students (Average: 14 students)
- Duration | 1 – 52 weeks
- Start dates | Every Monday